Logo Artemidy
Awanse
Stare:
lvl: 1 | S: 7 | Zr: 4 | Sz: 5 | Zm: 4 | HP: 50 | W:50 | EXP: 115/100

Nowe:
lvl: 2 | S: 8 | Zr: 5 | Sz: 6 | Zm: 7 | HP: 55 | W:55 | EXP: 15/150


zatwierdzam √
LVL 2 50 / 150
MedLVL 0 0 / 100
8
Siła
S
5
Zręczność
Zr
6
Szybkość
Sz
7
Zmysły
Zm
55
Punkty Życia
HP
55
Wytrzymałość
W
Odpowiedz
Stare:
lvl: 3 | S: 11 | Zr: 8 | Sz: 8 | Zm: 6 | HP: 70 | W: 50 | EXP: 210/200

Nowe:
lvl: 4 | S: 13 | Zr: 9 | Sz: 10 | Zm: 7 | HP: 75 | W: 55 | EXP: 10/300

zatwierdzam √
Obrazek
You better run away from me
‘Cause I’m not that man that I used to be
And I don’t have to explain why I became a monster
≡ I’m a murderer, a
ᗰᑌᖇᗪEᖇEᖇ now ≡
[Obrazek: DgZvN1E.png]
This is what I am now, the only thing that’s left of me
⪼ I ᗪOᑎ’T ᗯᗩᑎT TO ᗷE ᒪIKE TᕼIS ⪻
But I can’t stop my actions and I can’t forget the past
LVL 5 180 / 400
MedLVL 0 0 / 100
15
Siła
S
11
Zręczność
Zr
11
Szybkość
Sz
8
Zmysły
Zm
80
Punkty Życia
HP
60
Wytrzymałość
W
Odpowiedz
Stare:
lvl: 3 | S: 8 | Zr: 7 | Sz: 9 | Zm: 9 | HP: 70 | W: 50 | EXP: 210/200

Nowe:
lvl: 4 | S: 9 | Zr: 9 | Sz: 11 | Zm: 10 | HP: 75 | W: 55 | EXP: 10/300

zatwierdzam √
Yet I feel my ♥ heart ♥ is aching
Though it doesn't beat it's breaking
And the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
I know that I am d e a d

[Obrazek: RCty4E2.png]
Yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed
LVL 4 245 / 300
MedLVL 0 63 / 100
9
Siła
S
9
Zręczność
Zr
11
Szybkość
Sz
10
Zmysły
Zm
75
Punkty Życia
HP
55
Wytrzymałość
W
Odpowiedz
Stare Statystyki - lvl:2 |S:8 |Zr:7 |Sz:7 |Zm:4 |HP:65 |W:45 |EXP:150/150
Nowe Statystyki - lvl:3 |S:10 |Zr:9 |Sz:8 |Zm:5 |HP:70 |W:50 |EXP:0/200

zatwierdzam √
[Obrazek: syefkwx.png]
Not x knowing x what x it xwas
i
will not give you up this time
but darling, just kiss me slow,
your
heart is all I own
and
in your eyes you're holding mine
LVL 4 70 / 300
MedLVL 0 0 / 100
14
Siła
S
10
Zręczność
Zr
9
Szybkość
Sz
6
Zmysły
Zm
75
Punkty Życia
HP
55
Wytrzymałość
W
Odpowiedz
Stare:
lvl: 2 | S: 10 | Zr: 9 | Sz: 4 | Zm: 3 | HP: 65 | W: 45 | EXP: 160/150

+1 Zr za trening

Nowe:
lvl: 3 | S: 13 | Zr: 11 | Sz: 5 | Zm: 4 | HP: 70 | W: 50 | EXP: 10/200

gituwa
.................................♣
............................................ Lights are flashing, colors are blurring
..............................................There are patterns in my mind
................................................Things are hidden to the world around me

..................♣ BUT STILL THEY SAY I'M BLIND

................................................They wrap me up in a web of lies ◊
................................................Meet the man who's locked inside
.....................................................I'm too many people in too many places
..........................................................I've ...a... split... personality

.................................._ _ ___ ______________ ___ _
LVL 5 230 / 400
MedLVL 0 0 / 100
19
Siła
S
13
Zręczność
Zr
7
Szybkość
Sz
6
Zmysły
Zm
80
Punkty Życia
HP
60
Wytrzymałość
W
Odpowiedz
Stare: lvl: 2| S: 7| Zr: 11| Sz: 5| Zm: 3| HP: 70| W: 40 | EXP: 155/150


Nowe: lvl: 3| S: 10| Zr: 13| Sz: 6| Zm: 4| HP: 75| W: 45 | EXP: 5/200

+1S z treningu.

:*
✦ ✦ ✦
go ahead, you've taken me down now
give me, give me, give me, give me what you don't know
go ahead,.,,.,. take me all out now
get this, get this into your game
LVL 3 100 / 200
MedLVL 0 0 / 100
10
Siła
S
13
Zręczność
Zr
6
Szybkość
Sz
4
Zmysły
Zm
75
Punkty Życia
HP
45
Wytrzymałość
W
Odpowiedz
STARE: lvl: 2 | S: 5 | Zr: 8 | Sz: 7 | Zm: 6 | HP: 65 | W: 45 | EXP: 225/150

+1Zr za trening
NOWE: lvl: 3 | S: 6 | Zr: 11 | Sz: 9 | Zm: 7 | HP: 70 | W: 50 | EXP: 75/200

zgadza się
LVL 4 185 / 300
MedLVL 0 0 / 100
8
Siła
S
13
Zręczność
Zr
10
Szybkość
Sz
8
Zmysły
Zm
75
Punkty Życia
HP
55
Wytrzymałość
W
Odpowiedz
stare: lvl: 7 | S: 16 | Zr: 16 | Sz: 14 | Zm: 11 | HP: 85 | W: 75 | EXP: 620/600
nowe: lvl: 8 | S: 17 | Zr: 18 | Sz: 16 | Zm: 12 | HP: 90 | W: 80 | EXP: 20/750

git, git
قالوا: تموت بها حبـاًً؟ قلـت: ألا آذكروها علـى قبـري لتحيينـي
they asked: "do you love her to death?"
I said "speak
of her over my grave and
watch
how she brings me back to l i f e"
LVL 8 530 / 500
MedLVL 0 0 / 100
17
Siła
S
18
Zręczność
Zr
16
Szybkość
Sz
9
Zmysły
Zm
90
Punkty Życia
HP
80
Wytrzymałość
W
Odpowiedz
stare: lvl: 1 | S: 6 | Zr: 7 | Sz: 4 | Zm: 3 | HP: 60 | W: 40 | EXP: 115/100
nowe: lvl: 2 | S: 7 | Zr: 9 | Sz: 5 | Zm: 5 | HP: 65 | W: 45 | EXP: 15/150

zgadza się
then I see the colors fading <br>gentleness o f light escaping <br>shadows of m y fear invading<br> have I seen this all before? <br><br>I know that there's something residing <br>A TERROR DEEP INSIDE M E<br>maybe I'll find myself smiling ..............<br>............................on that distant shore<br> M A Y B E I'M NOT A L O N E
<br>[Obrazek: dcenwll-63b328f1-5c92-4001-86c7-bb315af7...YRjJ-7T6qE]
LVL 2 15 / 150
MedLVL 0 0 / 100
7
Siła
S
9
Zręczność
Zr
5
Szybkość
Sz
5
Zmysły
Zm
65
Punkty Życia
HP
45
Wytrzymałość
W
Odpowiedz
stare: lvl: 1 | S: 7 | Zr: 6 | Sz: 4 | Zm: 3 | HP: 55 | W: 45 | EXP: 190/100
nowe: lvl: 2 | S: 9 | Zr: 7 | Sz: 6 | Zm: 5 | HP: 60 | W: 50 | EXP: 90/150

zgadza się
[Obrazek: wmb89pr.png]

I'm not afraid of dying, dear
- ̗̀ run with the wolves, but disappear ̖́ -
Always around, until you appear
Guesses are tough, they fuck with that good life
LVL 6 120 / 500
MedLVL 0 15 / 100
20
Siła
S
12
Zręczność
Zr
10
Szybkość
Sz
9
Zmysły
Zm
80
Punkty Życia
HP
70
Wytrzymałość
W
Odpowiedz
lvl: 4 | S: 14 | Zr: 7 | Sz: 14 | Zm: 4 | HP: 90 | W: 40 | EXP: 325/300
lvl: 5 | S: 16 | Zr: 9 | Sz: 15 | Zm: 4 | HP: 95 | W: 45 | EXP: 25/400
bez dodatkowego punktu w zmysłach przez postępującą wadę wzroku Żubr ✌

jest git :3
[Obrazek: eyuszup.png]
LVL 7 340 / 500
MedLVL 0 0 / 100
20
Siła
S
12
Zręczność
Zr
17
Szybkość
Sz
5
Zmysły
Zm
105
Punkty Życia
HP
55
Wytrzymałość
W
Odpowiedz
Lvl 2
:: S: 7 :: Zr: 6 :: Sz: 7 :: Zm: 7 :: HP: 55 :: W: 55 :: EXP: 70/150 ::

Lvl 1
:: S: 5 :: Zr: 5 :: Sz: 5 :: Zm: 5 :: HP: 50 :: W: 50 :: EXP: 170/100 ::

+1 do zmysłów w 2 za ukończenie treningu. Dość nietypowa kolejność XD

zatwierdzam
Wtem do celi klawisz wpada
☆ I ZACZYNA WIĘŹNIA BIĆ ☆
Młody więzień na twarz pada
Serce mu PRZESTAJE bić
⋆☆⋆
I nadejdzie chwila błoga
Śmierć zabierze oddech mój
☆ MOJE CIAŁO STĄD WYNIOSĄ ☆
A pod celą będą znów
⋆☆⋆
Inny czarny chleb i czarna kawa
☆ OPĘTANI SAMOTNOŚCIĄ ☆
Myślą swą szukają szczęścia
Które zwie się wolnością
⋆☆⋆


Zmniejszona aktywność
LVL 3 130 / 200
MedLVL 0 0 / 100
10
Siła
S
7
Zręczność
Zr
8
Szybkość
Sz
8
Zmysły
Zm
60
Punkty Życia
HP
60
Wytrzymałość
W
Odpowiedz
stare: lvl: 1 | S: 8 | Zr: 4 | Sz: 5 | Zm: 3 | HP: 55 | W: 45 | EXP: 100/100

nowe: lvl: 2 | S: 10 | Zr: 6 | Sz: 6 | Zm: 4 | HP: 60| W: 50 | EXP: 0/150

zatwierdzam
[Obrazek: EjWylTV.gif]
When SOMEBODY assures ME
..........that he is offended, he always
TEMPTS me to give him a face
..........to show him THAT he is wrong
LVL 3 25 / 200
MedLVL 0 0 / 100
12
Siła
S
8
Zręczność
Zr
7
Szybkość
Sz
6
Zmysły
Zm
65
Punkty Życia
HP
55
Wytrzymałość
W
Odpowiedz
Stare: lvl:1 |S:9 |Zr:5 |Sz:4 |Zm:2 |HP:70 |W:30 |EXP:115/100

Nowe: lvl:2 |S:11 |Zr:7 |Sz:5 |Zm:3 |HP:75 |W:35 |EXP:15/150
Birds flying high
≡YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL≡
Sun in the sky
≡YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL≡
Breez driftin' on by
≡YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL≡
..It's a new DAWN
..........It's a new DAY
................It's a new LIFE
..................................≡FOR ME≡

«And I'm feeling good»
....................≡I'M FEELING GOOD≡
LVL 2 120 / 150
MedLVL 0 0 / 100
11
Siła
S
7
Zręczność
Zr
5
Szybkość
Sz
3
Zmysły
Zm
75
Punkty Życia
HP
35
Wytrzymałość
W
Odpowiedz
Szepcząca Łapa napisałxStare: lvl:1 |S:9 |Zr:5 |Sz:4 |Zm:2 |HP:70 |W:30 |EXP:115/100

Nowe: lvl:2 |S:11 |Zr:7 |Sz:5 |Zm:3 |HP:75 |W:35 |EXP:15/150

gituwa
<span class="plm3">jedna chwila wystarczy, by bez końca biec pod wiatr</span>
<div class="plm">
<div class="plm2">☆ choćby los sypał w oczy piach
choćby czas nie chciał <span class="plm1">leczyć ran</span>
nawet tęczy jest potrzebny deszcz
więc <span class="plm1">nie możesz</span> teraz poddać się</div></div>
<style>.plm{height:98px;width:333px;background:url('https://64.media.tumblr.com/ffe51413c6cce3feb381766c77498ffb/tumblr_ogc158bjKy1qf8em3o7_400.jpg');border-bottom:solid 2px #B2AB51;border-radius:0px 8px;box-shadow: 0 0 8px rgba(0,0,0, 0.6);} .plm1{font-family:'Dancing Script';font-size:16px;line-height:11px;color:B2AB51;} .plm2{font-family: 'Poppins';font-size:11px;color:C9BBA6;text-shadow: 0 0 5px #000000;width: 230px;line-height:11px;text-align:center; background-color: rgba(0,0,0, 0.3);padding:8px;border-radius:8px 0px;} .plm3{font-family:'Dancing Script';font-size:18px;line-height:15px;color:B2AB51;text-shadow: 0 0 8px rgba(0,0,0, 0.6);}</style><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Dancing+Script&family=Poppins" rel="stylesheet">
LVL 6 280 / 500
MedLVL 0 0 / 100
10
Siła
S
21
Zręczność
Zr
12
Szybkość
Sz
8
Zmysły
Zm
90
Punkty Życia
HP
60
Wytrzymałość
W
Odpowiedz
« Starszy wątek | Nowszy wątek »

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 16 gości